Tuesday, December 18, 2012

For Sandy Hook

I just can't get Sandy Hook out of my mind. No one can. It is just hits too close to home.

I don't live in Connecticut. I don't know the families. But I want to help. The only way that I know how to help is by donating.

Today, December 18, 2012, through tomorrow, December 19, 2012 ending at 8am, I will be offering 20% of all proceeds from my ready to ship items to go to support the Sandy Hook victims. Items will ship Wednesday, December 19, 2012 and therefore *should* make it to homes before Christmas.

You can also check out several other small businesses that are donating (including Scentsy, Stella and Dot, and so many more) over on the blog I Love You More Than Carrots. She also has links for donating directly, without purchasing.

Check out my ready to ship items here.

Another- not so happy Tuesday.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment