Thursday, December 6, 2012

Boot Cuffs!

{Sidenote: I always thought I would be that writer that would come up with awesome titles to get people to read my article; I was wrong.}

I am loving the boot craze that is going around right now! I have seen tons of people wearing boot cuffs to go at the top of their boots, and it looks very fall-chic-cozy-cute.



I am loving the black and tan speckles in this yarn, so I accented it with black buttons. Gorgeous!


I am working on a few other pairs for the HUGE Holiday Expo at Westdale Mall in Cedar Rapids, Iowa this Saturday, December 8th, 2012! There will be pancakes with Santa, a bounce house, face painting, a scavenger hunt, over 50 vendors and SO MUCH MORE! If you are local, then I must see your pretty face there! Go check out details here.

You can purchase my boot cuffs from my Etsy shop here. Don't forget, if you order more than one pair at a time then I give a 10% discount! E-mail me at casscrochetcreations@yahoo.com to get that set up.

Happy Thursday!


No comments:

Post a Comment