Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Ribbet, Ribbet!

I try to crochet at least one complete item every day during my children's naptime, so if I don't have a custom order that needs sent out then I work up my own designs! This was one of those items where I sat on the couch staring at my basket of yarn deciding what to crochet, when the green just kept staring at me, so I pulled it out and crocheted up this cute little guy!


I could definitely make this guy a little more girly by adding a pink flower or bow also, so don't let the "boyness" of Mr. Frog deter you.

Because I crocheted this guy up from my own imagination, I currently have one ready to ship in a 6-12 month size! Follow my Etsy listing here to purchase, or e-mail me at casscrochetcreations@yahoo.com. All ready to ship items are guaranteed to ship within 24 hours.


Happy Wednesday!


No comments:

Post a Comment