Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Custom Order!

Yesterday I got a custom order for a giraffe hat for an unborn baby boy named Jaxon! She was looking for a deep yellow for the main part, with brown for the accents. I ended up having the perfect yellow on hand, and I was able to get it crocheted up yesterday and shipped out today! My official turn-around time is 3-5 business days, but now that I have a postal scale and all shipping supplies at home, I am able to ship directly from my mailbox so much quicker!



I think this little guy just turned out absolutely adorable! I may even like him better than the girly one I made for my daughter's newborn photos!

If you are interested in a giraffe hat of your own, you can check out my Etsy listing here, and leave me the details in the "message to seller" portion! If you don't have an Etsy account, you can send me an e-mail at casscrochetcreations@yahoo.com to get your order set up!

Happy Tuesday!


No comments:

Post a Comment