Friday, February 8, 2013

Custom Order!

This week I had a custom order for a pair of black shoes with pearl buttons and ribbon bows for a new baby girl! I knew that they would be cute cute from the beginning, but goodness! They are super cute!

Here are a few photos before I attached the ribbon to the front of the shoes.




I just love the pearl buttons! The lip at the top is completely adjustable, too! Here are a few photos after I attached the ribbon (in other words, here the cute shoes are- done!)




Aren't they just the cutest baby shoes you have ever seen?! Absolutely adorable! I love the look of the lace and pearls with the hot pink and black, vintage meets modern?

These shoes are available in any colors you would like, and are currently listed in my Etsy shop here without the bow, and here with the bow. If you have any questions, feel free to e-mail me at casscrochetcreations@yahoo.com.

Happy Friday!


No comments:

Post a Comment