Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Custom Order!

I recently had a customer request a sock monkey hat, to which I obliged of course! I always love when customers give me an idea that I haven't done before.


She requested cream for the top half, light pink for the middle, and for the bottom she requested cream and tan wound together. It's incredibly difficult to see, sadly, but in person it is very cute! Maybe if we're lucky she'll post a photo of the little girl wearing it over on my Facebook page!

 

I love the way it turned out, and I'm hoping that they love it too! I don't have this sock monkey hat listed on my Etsy yet, but they are $30 with shipping and tax included. They can be customized in any color or size for no additional cost. Shoot me an e-mail at casscrochetcreations@yahoo.com if you are interested in placing an order for one.

Happy Wednesday!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment