Friday, February 1, 2013

Valentine's Day 2013 Collection

Just as I promised yesterday; my Valentine's Day Collection! There is still about a week left to order in time for Valentine's Day delivery, so go ahead and check it out!

Starting with my gorgeous new heart headband. This one is my absolute favorite! It can be attached to a thinner elastic, I just love the way it looks with a thicker band! I currently have one of these RTS, but I haven't finished the elastic yet, so it can be any size!


Please excuse my daughter's face in this photo. This was the day before a snow storm, she was mad because the cement was cold. Can you blame her?




I love this girly striped set! Sadly, I don't have any photos of it on a cutie patootie, hopefully I will soon! (All photos below this point taken by TuLeaf Photography in New York, check her out!)


Next up is my chocolate kiss hat, this is my current favorite! How cute would this look on a newborn with a light pink blanket in the background? Gorg!


And my most popular item of the Valentine's collection has been saved for last. This cute beanie is perfect for the little guy in your life!




You can check out the Etsy link for each item above, or shoot me an e-mail at casscrochetcreations@yahoo.com to get your order started!

Happy Friday!


No comments:

Post a Comment